1. Places on courses can only be guaranteed by payment in full on Week 1 of each
2. Participation in both group and individual sessions is at the individual's own
3. If you have medical problems or have just had a baby, you must be advised by your
Doctor before attending and I may require you to ask your Doctor to complete a Medical
Clearance form which must be received before starting your course.
4. All medical problems should be fully stated by the participant on their PARQ (Physical
Activity Readiness Questionnaire) and verbally discussed with me before class begins.
5. You will be unable to attend your first session if your PARQ has not been completed
6. All participants booking one-to-one sessions with a Personal Training Programme
are required to fill in a detailed Lifestyle Consultation and have their posture
7. Course fees may be subject to change without prior notice.
8. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
9. Please treat your venue and other clients with respect and consideration.
10. Rudeness, inconsiderate or unsafe behaviour will not be tolerated. Jo Turpin
and Body Care Pilates reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to class, and to ask
anyone to leave if they do not comply with the Terms and Conditions.